We are always on the lookout for new team members. If you don’t see a vacancy here that’s right for you, feel free to reach out on email@example.com for a chat about future opportunities.
Like ecosystems, teams are more vibrant, innovative, and resilient when they are more diverse. We are keen to connect with anyone, from any background, who is passionate about addressing the climate and nature crises.
We believe people work best when they have:
- Purpose: Everyone at Verna is making a difference to climate and nature.
- Challenge: We support people to focus on engaging and stretching projects.
- Autonomy: We provide support where it’s needed, but we don’t micro-manage. Innovative approaches welcome!
- Flexibility: We are a remote-first team, with regular in-person meet-ups. We offer flexible working and unmetered annual leave.
- Shared success: As well as a salary and pension, we offer all team members share options.
- Fun: We work hard, but our Slack workspace is also full of jokes, oddities, and #NaturePicOfTheDay. Our team days usually feature good chat, good food, and team challenges!
We aren’t currently advertising any specific vacancies. However, you are welcome to get in touch if you might be interested in working with us in the future. If you’d like to chat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.